Both of the partners in the firm have been practicing or sitting as a judge for more than eight combined decades and have received recognition from clients and peers on many levels.
- In 2013, Mr. Ahern was ranked as a “Senior Statesman” in bankruptcy litigation by Chambers & Partners, based on peer reviews.
- In 2012, Judge Brown received the Judicial Excellence Award from the American Bankruptcy Institute and Thomson Reuters Publishing Company.
- In 2020, and every year since 1988, Mr. Ahern was listed in business reorganization, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy litigation, again based on peer reviews by Best Lawyers in America.
- In 2011, Judge Brown received the Excellence in Education Award from the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges.
- In 2011, Mr. Ahern was named Emeritus Director of the American Board of Certification, a national organization certifying specialists in bankruptcy and creditors rights, accredited by the American Bar Association.